Our Grant Programs
We offer the following:
- General Operating Grants for unrestricted support
- Project Support Grants for specific projects or initiatives
- Capacity-Building Grants for training or planning
- Capital Project Grants for buying, constructing or renovating facilities
- Opportunity Grants (see below)
Grants typically range from $100,000 to $300,000, and can be single or muti-year grants. For smaller organizations or larger organizations launching new intergenerational initiatives, we offer Opportunity Grants up to $25,000. This program aims to help smaller organizations grow and gain credibility, and to encourage organizations to be innovative and entrepreneurial in developing new intergenerational solutions. These grants are available for one-year terms, and are renewable for small organizations. Large organizations with successful initiatives may apply for additional grant funds after one year, but cannot renew an Opportunity Grant.
Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for grants are accepted year-round. Read more about our application process here. Full grant proposals are presented to the Board for review quarterly with the exception of Opportunity Grant proposals, which are presented twice a year in June and December. Submit an LOI here.